I will admit, I have left a few things until the last minute this Christmas. Today has been spent rushing around getting the last few bits and ordering items on EMERGENCY NEXT DAY DELIVERY with all fingers (and toes) crossed that it arrives in time despite the festive rush! If you are in the same position, I thought I’d put together a little last minute gift guide for some final (and unique ideas) for your loved ones.
- I know lots of people only get their skincare treats at Christmas (usually because they seem a little too pricey to treat ourselves to during the ‘normal year’), so if you (or your giftee) fall into this category, you might want to opt for a branded gift set. The Aurelia Probiotic Miracle Collection is a perfect choice for those with Winter dehydrated skin, as it really boosts your natural glow and moisturises from within. Plus you get a gorgeous little make-up bag as an additional treat!
- ghd has always been a favourite of mine and having treated a few friends to their products in the past, I know they’re a fab option for best friends, sisters and mums. Their new ghd Arctic Gold Gift Set is a beautiful option – packaged to perfection in chic gold and white. I use this specific hairdryer myself and although it’s a little less lightweight than what I’d normally go for, it produces the best blow-dry results at home (almost salon worthy).
- Some people might think they’re tacky, but personally – I love them! Topshop do an assortment of these gorgeous feather key rings online and I’ve purhcased two for myself in recent months, so I figured friends might like them too. They’re great for popping onto your keyring (I haven’t lost my keys since) or onto your favourite handbag for a different look.
- So it might be a bit of a ‘novelty’ gift but I think this Pink Mushroom Mug is absolutely adorable. Plus, you can pop the little polka dot top on to stop your tea going cold!
- Jewellery is another good choice for last minute gifts, especially if they’re universally gorgeous. I love this Topshop Healing Stone Pendant, which I popped into see at my local store today (just to check the quality) and it’s absolutely gorgeous with a swirled wraparound chain.
- Perhaps lingerie isn’t the most obvious of gifts but take it from me, it’s always well appreciated. If you know their size (and they’re not an almost, secret-santa-at-work, stranger) then it might be an option for you. I love this Pintuck Triangle Bra and Mini Knicker set. It strikes a great balance between being pretty and comfortable.
- And, if you’re buying for the person that seemingly has everything, opting for a pampering treat is a great solution – because an individual massage or facial is such a lovely gift – and one that is usually appreciated regardless of the recipient. Urban Retreat have an amazing array of individually tailored pampering treats, which can be tweaked to your giftee’s skin type and enjoyed when suitable for them.
Were you organised this year – or have you left all your Christmas shopping until the last minute? I’d love to know I’m not the only one!