Who doesn’t dream of winning the Lottery and what they’d spend their winnings on? Maybe a house, an exotic holiday… Or maybe just some ridiculously over the top shopping sprees!
Luckily, winning the lottery isn’t the only way you can get your hands on a slice of the good life. Lottoland have got in touch to host a competition with me where you could bag yourself £500 to spend on a shopping spree in Westfield shopping centre in Shepherd’s Bush, with your own personal shopper!
If you dream of being able to splash the cash, Lottoland want to see just how well you’d play the part of a millionaire. To be in with a chance of winning, you need to take a #lottowealthie – a selfie that packs in all the trappings of the wealthy rich and famous! You could choose to pose in front of a Bentley parked on your street, stack on the ‘diamonds’ (diamantes) and a pair of humongous sunnies, or take a pic while making it rain with Monopoly money. However you choose to take your #lottowealthie, if you have the most imaginative, creative or funny entry you’ll win the amazing prize.
The competition coincides with London Fashion Week, and closes on the same day as the event – 24th February. Get your entries in quick to be in with a chance to win!
How to Enter:
1) Like the Lottoland Facebook page – you can find it here
2) Take your wealthie
3) Upload it to Facebook. In your caption, tag the Lottoland page and include #lottowealthie
4) Enter as many times as you like – as long as you use a different image each time.
The winner will be announced on Lottoland’s social media and online Magazine and will be contacted via email.
Competition Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Lottoland and not to Facebook.
By submitting photos to the competition by hashtagging #lottowealthie and tagging Lottoland UK’s page in order to participate in the #lottowealthie competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by Lottoland online at www.lottoland.co.uk and other online communications. The shopping trip prize may also be filmed or photographed and by submitting photos to the competition you agree to participating in this and for the footage to be published on Lottoland online communications.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Lottoland has no obligation to publish your photo. Photos that do not enter into the spirit of the competition or are deemed inappropriate will not be published and entries will not be counted. This is at the discretion of Lottoland.
Entries must be submitted by 23.59 (BST) on the 24th of February 2015.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Lottoland.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook. Entries must hashtag #lottowealthie and tag the Lottoland UK Facebook page.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Lottoland reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
7. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
8. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
9. The Competition Organiser, winner and Personal Shopper will be in correspondence following the winner’s announcement in order to arrange a suitable date for the shopping trip prize. Three dates will be offered to the winner. If one of these dates cannot be confirmed by the winner within 2 weeks of initial contact, the prize will be transferred to a chosen runner-up.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
11. The winner will be notified on Facebook within 24 hours of the competition closing (23.59 (BST) on the 24th of February 2015). If the initial winner fails to make contact with Lottoland within one week (see Selection of Competition Winner section for details on contact), another winner (the ‘runner-up’) will be chosen and notified. Lottoland’s announcement regarding the result of the winner is final and there will be no further correspondence.
12. Lottoland will pay for return travel expenses for the winner to travel in to London to commence their prize day. Travel will be paid up to the value of £100. Lottoland will not contribute to accommodation costs if needed by the winner.
13. Lottoland reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page on the Magazine.
• Entry submission by 23.59 (BST) on the 24th of February 2015.
• Selection of the winner by the Competition Organiser by 25th February 2015.
SELECTION OF COMPETITION WINNER
• The name of the winner along with their entry will be announced on the Lottoland Magazine, Facebook and Twitter. The winner will be notified via a comment from Lottoland UK on their winning entry or a direct message if possible. The winner’s name and entry will also be shared in any or all marketing material of the Competition Organiser. The winner will then be required to submit their email address via direct message to either of the Lottoland social media profiles in order to begin further correspondence. If the winner does not complete this step within 1 week of them being announced as the winner, another entrant (the ‘runner-up’) will be chosen and contacted.