You may have come across Randy Bagz in the past, as the bespoke bags have been seen on the red carpet, on the arms of the Desperate Scousewives girls and even at Essex Fashion Week. There are a lot of bespoke bag collections on the market at the moment, however Randy Bagz have their own swing on the idea – as their designs are much more focused on creating a ‘character’ of you – which I think is great!
One lucky reader of my blog can win their very own bespoke Randy Bagz jute, completely personalised to their preferences. The winner will receive a large jute bag (worth £40)! These bags are often quite hard to get your hands on – as each design takes hours to create, and they are all handmade.
If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning, simply:
– Make sure you are following both myself and Randy Bagz on Twitter. If you follow the links I’ve given, they should take you straight to our Twitter profiles!
– Follow me on GFC – Google Friend Connect (on the right hand sidebar of my blog). This is easy to do if you have Twitter or a Google Account, as you simply click ‘join this blog’ and follow the link. I will be checking when I announce the winner, so please make sure you follow!
– Leave a comment on this post, with your twitter name (and if you like a reason why you think you should win, although this won’t be a deciding factor as the winner will be drawn at random).
– For extra entries tweet ‘@Scarlett_London is hosting a @randybagz giveaway on her blog – RT for an extra entry’.
T & C
– A winner will be picked at random on March 8th 2012, the winner will be contacted via email or through Twitter and you must reply within 24 hours or a new winner will have to be picked out.
– The winner must then forward their details on to Randy Bagz, so that their order can be processed.
– UK entrants only please.
Good Luck! xx